6th International Workshop on Software Engineering for Resilient Systems, 15-16th October 2014, Budapest
- The slides of the given presentations are available from the program page.
- Registration is now open for both the workshop and autumn school, program is available
- Invited speaker: Vincenzo De Florio will give the invited talk on “Community Resilience: Challenges, Requirements, and an Organizational Model”.
- The theme of the autumn school (13-14th October) is “Engineering Resilient Cyber Physical Systems”.
- Proceedings of SERENE 2014 will be published as a volume of Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), Springer.
15-16th October 2014, Budapest